You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problem with file

• Staff

Apologies for the delay getting back to you i've been away from the business.

I've tested what I can, and much like @thomaso I can export and save what I have, but the document you sent is still looking for remote files and I also do not have the fonts.

Could you please try saving the document as a package in a local location and relinking the files to the folder with the collated documents.

Lee.

1 hour ago, Lee_T said:

I've tested what I can, and much like @thomaso I can export and save what I have, but the document you sent is still looking for remote files and I also do not have the fonts.

you can work the file, move elements etc? I sent you via dropbox all files except fonts.. you can work in everything without crashing? Because it happens to me in 3 different machines... 2 Macs and 1 windows.

7 minutes ago, andregs said:

except fonts.. you can work in everything without crashing?

As mentioned before, possibly the font files cause the issues on your computers?

Can you create a new document with some text and these fonts assigned? If yes, can you copy a few text frames of the affected document + paste them in the new document and work, save, export without issues?

Or: Does it influence your issue if you replace these fonts in your affected document by other fonts for a test?

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

• 2 weeks later...