You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Saving package of Affinity publisher

I am trying to "saving package" of a affinity publisher 2. In pages font and Images are all good, however the publisher doesn't show in the "saving package" it saved in Designer??

I only use publisher and not designer.

Any idea??? 

image.png.4144a44b6d0ea079be84c52cad1fb5cc.png

Graeme Dahl

While any of the three Affinity applications can open any file with a document file extension of *.afdesign, *.afphoto, or  *.afpub I find it best to have my OS set to open .afdesign files in Designer, .afphoto in Photo and .afpub in Publisher. Depending on your OS you will first need to show the file extensions and then associate each one of the file extensions to the appropriate one of the three Affinity applications.

Note: Even the three file extensions are different, and can be associated with different applications, the files themselves are all the same format. Think of how .html, .css, .js files are all just plain text files but you can have different applications open them up.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.