You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

0 % view

joe_l

A 0 % view of a document should show what? Always being bad at math I am convinced that a 0 % view should show nothing.

Typing 0 into the Navigator input field jumps back to 1 %, but with the scroll wheel you can get a view of 0 %. I guess there are some decimals I cannot see working in the background, as values with decimals in the Navigator get always rounded.

Minor flaw. Nothing spectacular.

zero-percent.jpg

----------
Windows 10 / 11, Complete Suite Retail and Beta

• Staff

Hi @joe_l,

The minimum zoom value should be 0.1% so there should always be some content displayed. Along the document tabs below the context toolbar you should see that your current zoom value on the document is 0.1%. The navigator panel doesn't show non-integer zoom values and is just rounding it, this can also be observed at higher zoom levels. For example, if my document zoom level is set to 431.3%, the navigator panel rounds this down to 431%, this may be intentional truncation of the value since it's only a small field.

4 minutes ago, NathanC said:

Hi @joe_l,

The minimum zoom value should be 0.1% so there should always be some content displayed. Along the document tabs below the context toolbar you should see that your current zoom value on the document is 0.1%. The navigator panel doesn't show non-integer zoom values and is just rounding it, this can also be observed at higher zoom levels. For example, if my document zoom level is set to 431.3%, the navigator panel rounds this down to 431%, this may be to stop the value from being truncated since it's only a small field.

Makes sense. Thx. As a side note on my document tab 0.3% is shown as lowest value with a dot instead of comma in German.

----------
Windows 10 / 11, Complete Suite Retail and Beta