You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Strange graphical glitches on zooming/panning and broken PNG/JPEG Exports

• Staff
On 7/21/2023 at 8:00 PM, GreenGirl said:

@Lee_T

Any news? 

So, I had a look at this on Friday, I was able to recreate your issue, and narrowed down the issue to the Bevel FX on the needles layers specifically.

I was planning to delve a little deeper today, however for reasons I haven't quite figured out yet, I can't now replicate the issue again this morning.

So, I'm still testing so don't worry, it's being looked at, but for now I'd look at those layers and seek an alternative way of doing those for now.

Lee

On 7/24/2023 at 1:28 PM, Lee_T said:

So, I had a look at this on Friday, I was able to recreate your issue, and narrowed down the issue to the Bevel FX on the needles layers specifically.

I was planning to delve a little deeper today, however for reasons I haven't quite figured out yet, I can't now replicate the issue again this morning.

So, I'm still testing so don't worry, it's being looked at, but for now I'd look at those layers and seek an alternative way of doing those for now.

Lee

@Lee_T Thank you so very, very much!!!!

I've been playing with this and I've managed to get the kind of plastic beveled effect I need without having the Bevel FX (or at least as close as I can - it's not perfect but I think it will be sufficient).

I'm no longer blocked and I feel I can finally progress! ❤️

I'd still love to know of a full fix if you come up with one, but so far, in my testing both the editing boxes and the boxes on export have gone. 

I don't know if this will compromise things, but before you got back to me I was at my wits end and I upgraded my OS to the Public Beta of Sonoma, so your 'workaround' at least works on Sonoma too.