You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Free Logo Design Lesson Ebook & My Affinity Designer V1 Tutorial Playlist

morabira

FREE Exceptional Amazing Fundamental or Basic of Logo Designing Tutorial Guide or Technique ebook PDF for beginners, university graphic course students or new designers, download it here:

English Version:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13jBHhjkDK4Wr4fzCACb-YzdIutIrOZOX/view?usp=sharing

Malay Version:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17NFjfaiP87VTww9KZqZKNbOHyWl_ajCS/view?usp=sharing

And here is my Affynity Designer V1 Basic Tutorial Playlist in Malay language.

Some simple technique including this video which uses a series of circles and pen tool to create a bird logo in Affinity Designer, quite similar as Virtual Segment Delete in Coreldraw. This video is in Malay Language. Note: If your shape contains a straight line, make it an L shape.

Edited by morabira

A STUPID MAN ONCE SAID:

"Need a FREE LOGO or 5 to 50 dollar logo? It is likely that you'll be scammed by copycats out there!!"

free-logo-design-cheap-morabira-logoground.thumb.png.247c71830fdf29301cd6ad79f8d516ae.png

IMPORTANT TIPS WHEN BUYING A LOGO OR HIRING A DESIGN COMPANY OR HIRING INDIVIDUAL LOGO DESIGNER

For your info, copycats is a normal problem in this logo designing world. So, date proof is important if you purchase a logo from someone especially if they sell logo at low price. Logo is a one time purchase and you will use it through the whole of your company life. That is why it is certainly not cheap. Just be careful. It is really easy to track down if someone is using a stolen logo in this modern world.

For your info, not every designer is good at designing logo. Logo design is a different expertise. That is why many copycats out there.

• Staff

Hi @morabira,

Can you please confirm the relevance of this video in regards to the Affinity applications? Your first post in this thread is a wonderful tutorial for Affinity users but your subsequent posts have been rather off-topic and the latest youtube link provided is not Affinity tutorial content and therefore I'm unsure how this is suitable for the Affinity forums.

Many thanks for any information in advance.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

Hi Dan C,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Feel free to delete the last post if you think it is not relevant to graphic industry. It is a reminder for a "cancer" in graphic design industry. I believe all Affinity Designer users are designers. Just be careful. Don't fall into trap of using a copyright materials that are claimed as royalty free etc. Believe me, you can get sued for that if you are bad luck enough.

• Staff

No problem at all, thanks for confirming that for me!

In this instance I will leave your posts within your thread here - but we ask that any further videos you share/link to on the Affinity Forums, especially in the Tutorials or Resources section are related specifically to the Affinity apps and not graphic design in general.

Many thanks for your understanding :)

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

OMG Thank you! really great stuff!

Platform: MacBook Pro 15-inch, 2017, Silver (Macbook Pro 14,3)

CPU: 2,9 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

GPU: Radeon Pro 560 4 GB

Integrated GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB

RAM: 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Mobile Devices: iPad 8th Gen, 32 GB, Space Gray + Apple Pencil 1st Gen