Jump to content
You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher V2 Datamerger no longer detects line breaks

Recommended Posts

I made a workflow to generate brochures and handouts with the comapny's address using data merger in Publisher V1 and it was able to detect line breaks so when I generated it would do the bullet points and line breaks for me just as I put it in the excel file.

but now moving over to V2, it no longer detects line breaks from my excel file. Instead it opts in for word wrapping. I tried using CSV, TSV, JSON and nothing worked.

Is there any way to fix this? I really don't want to roll back everything I've done so far back to V1 if I can help it.

The one with the black marker is the data merge field from Publisher V1 and the only is from V2.

Thank you so much your time and reading this!

Edit* Forgot to be polite

Screenshot 2023-02-15 124036.png


Edited by Snorelaxing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.