You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

All images in the PDF are broken

The images in the PDF are broken, it is not possible to export print data. Is the file corrupted? Restart Publisher and Mac didn't help. I can't redo all this just because the PDF export doesn't work. Is also very error-prone with the endnotes... Do you have a solution for me?.RaK-Sinne_Inhalt_RZ2.afpub

RaK-Sinne_Inhalt_RZ.pdf RaK-Sinne_Inhalt_RZ2.afpub

32 minutes ago, Piktom Designbüro said:

Do you have a solution for me?

Hello @Piktom Designbüro,

This is strange. I have dowloaded your Publisher file and PDFed it successfully.

Please see the attached file. All images are OK. Obviously, the font is not right.

Can you try to select PDF Press Ready when exporting to PDF.

RaK-Sinne_Inhalt_RZ2.pdf

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

iPad Pro (10.5-inch) • 256GB • Version 16.4

25 minutes ago, Seneca said:

This is strange. I have dowloaded your Publisher file and PDFed it successfully.

Please see the attached file. All images are OK. Obviously, the font is not right.

Can you try to select PDF Press Ready when exporting to PDF.

RaK-Sinne_Inhalt_RZ2.pdf 33.11 MB · 0 downloads

Hello Seneca, thank you. I've been working with the fonts and the last issue in Publisher Vers. 1.x was problem-free. can you send me your afpub document back? Maybe this will help Thank you. I try it on my macbook …

2 hours ago, Piktom Designbüro said:

can you send me your afpub document back? Maybe this will help Thank you. I try it on my macbook …

I replaced the font with Arial. Please note that I'm using Publisher v2.0.4.

RaK-Sinne_Inhalt_RZ2.afpub

2017 27” iMac 4.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 • Radeon Pr 580 8GB • 64GB • Ventura 13.6.4.

iPad Pro (10.5-inch) • 256GB • Version 16.4

@Piktom Designbüro I just did some experimenting, and if I have "Allow JPEG compression" checked in the PDF options, I don't get the issue. Odd. I'd rather not have extra compression applied on output, but I'm leaving it very high at 98, and can't see any difference in quality. Hope that helps… but also hope they can resolve the bug!

7 hours ago, stokerg said:

Hi @Piktom Designbüroand @flybynight,

Are you both running an M1 Mac?

We do have an issue logged with the Dev team about this and it does only apply to M1 Macs.  Once you've confirmed you are both using an M1 Mac, I'll update the report :) 

The 2 Macs I have are both M1. One is a 14" MBP with M1 Pro, and the other is a Mac Mini with M1.