You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher V2 on Windows Display Size

I'm a new user, I just purchased the Universal License package and installed Publisher on Win 11 Pro, and created my first new document.

This is a 95 mm x 171 mm page, for a Filofax Personal organizer. As you can see, when the Zoom level is set to 100%, the page size is tiny. This is on a 1920 x 1080 resolution screen. Is there any way to adjust the display size so that 100% is 100%?

Screenshot (496).png

That’s a bit of a weird one.
We can see that the document UOM is millimetres by what it says at the top-left of the rulers.
We can see that the zoom level is 100% by the document tab information.
We can see that the dimensions of the document pages are, by eye, around 100mm by 180mm.
However, we can also see that, unless your monitor is absolutely massive, the pages sizes are not what we might expect. (Just to check, you’re not projecting this onto the side of a building are you?)

I created my own document with the same page sizes and it looks fine to me – see attached image – so I’m not sure what’s gone wrong for you.

If you can supply screen-grabs of all of your Document Setup tabs then that might give us better information.

Hopefully someone will come along with the solution.

image.thumb.png.7120ae28ea2b77d2ef013db949c11362.png

• 5 weeks later...