You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Preflight's 'Maximum ink" and "Maximum Rich Black" values reset to defaults

Affinity Publisher v 2.0.3

Hi, I am glad to see that there is an option in preflight to check Colors and Inks. This can be very useful. However, I wanted to mention that in Preflight the values under Colors and Inks: "Maximum ink:" and "Maximum Rich Black:" are not sticking and are resetting to the defaults after I close and open the program again as other options do, when I create a new preset or overwrite and existing one. When I close and open up the app again it reverts back to its defaults. It only works during the session. The other values I am able to save by creating or overwriting an existing preset.

In a related post I believe there is a "bug" that needs to be fixed in "Edit profile" option for updating existing Preflight presets.

I posted these separately because they are two different things and need to be addressed individually. 
I am posting this link also because the current state of Editing profiles in preflight does not seem to be working as I would expect and ties closely into what I am posting here.

• 1 month later...