You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Since new download ...88 problems loading

I had uninstalled old version,  Installed new one  ending 88 and   NON of the programs are  opening after install....   it  gets  stuck in not responding. 

fire wall is turned off.

Edited by SNH

Since new download ...88 problems loading

had uninstalled old version,  Installed new one  ending 88 and   NON of the programs are  opening after install....   it  gets  stuck in not responding. 

fire wall is turned off.

image.png.1868fa0a026afc4f0950196e0d87acf9.png

Edited by SNH

13 minutes ago, SNH said:

Version ending in 88   image.png.032a8d4708bce2a2f05baa762adb2725.png 

I  try   to open  the  program and it  is   trying to   , but than ends in  "photo is  not responding"  this  goes  for   all 3   programs  ,  Firewall is off,   cookies are cleared 

Are you getting that when you try to launch the program? IF so you must be clicking on the installer and not the icon to launch the program.

Are you on Windows? If so what version? Right-click on the Start menu, select Run, and type in winver. What does it say?

Press the Start Menu and you should see the Launch Icon for Affinity Photo. Is that what you've been using?

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

47 minutes ago, Ron P. said:

Are you getting that when you try to launch the program? IF so you must be clicking on the installer and not the icon to launch the program.

Are you on Windows? If so what version? Right-click on the Start menu, select Run, and type in winver. What does it say?

Press the Start Menu and you should see the Launch Icon for Affinity Photo. Is that what you've been using?

Windows 10 Pro ,  program   is installed and  I   try to  launch  it  via  the   photo icon in start menu. image.png.36162b62a3c105460ff0fc72690f2456.png

6 hours ago, Optische Ausrichtung said:

What happens if you press the ctrl key immediately after clicking on the program icon and hold it down until, ideally, the window that allows you to reset your user data opens?

this  screen shows  and  I click clear and    back  to no responding 

image.png.0a0b68e5e5b994ff066f6f5255569dc3.png

Maybe you should uninstall all programs completely, restart the computer and start over. I don't know if it is advisable to disable the programs first (at the bottom of the "Clear User Data" screen).

It may also be advisable to run a diagnostic program over your Windows installation.

Do you have an exotic virus scanner installed? Or other unusual software?

Ich hoffe, ich erlebe es noch, dass die deutschen Anführungszeichen in Affinity Publisher korrekt funktionieren.

On 12/23/2022 at 4:02 AM, Optische Ausrichtung said:

Maybe you should uninstall all programs completely, restart the computer and start over. I don't know if it is advisable to disable the programs first (at the bottom of the "Clear User Data" screen).

It may also be advisable to run a diagnostic program over your Windows installation.

Do you have an exotic virus scanner installed? Or other unusual software?

that  worked ... Danke  vielmals