You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

RAW Develop Blemish Removal

BiffBrown

I've noticed that the Blemish Removal tool in the Develop Persona has changed in V2. In V1, the blemish was circles and a link was made to the area used to "correct" the blemish. This allowed the user to move the link to a more appropriate area if V1 got it "wrong".

In V2, no link is shown. It still gets it "wrong" occasionally. This may, of course, be by design.

More worryingly, the Blemish Removal is not always carried over when applying the Development. Going back into the Develop persona (assuming the "Embed" option is set), and reapplying the Development seems to work.

Persevering,

Biff

• Staff
On 11/17/2022 at 11:54 AM, BiffBrown said:

More worryingly, the Blemish Removal is not always carried over when applying the Development. Going back into the Develop persona (assuming the "Embed" option is set), and reapplying the Development seems to work.

I had noticed and logged this but I did not spot the change you mentioned above. I will investigate! 

• 4 weeks later...