You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Very positive, Very Very positive

So I’ve done a few YouTube videos now using V2 on iPad, using Photo and Publisher. Also Designer. 
The #FrightFall2022 series on designer. A low-content book on Publisher, and a Film Tone how to on Photo, plus a myriad of other lesser items.

While there are still a few oddities that I’m sure will be ironed out over time, I’m bound to say…

I love the suite of apps. Having them all on my iPad mini 6 is such a bonus. The desktops are brilliant too, but I’ve been using the iPad now for years. It’s almost second nature.

What can I say. I love the suite. Brilliant work. Thank you.

Now back to work….

iPad Mini 6.  256GB.

Publisher. Designer. Photo for Mac, PC & iOS 

@Affinity-Inspiration

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Castellan said:

Hi @HarryMcGovern,
how do you find screen real estate on Ipad Mini? Could share some screenshots on how the Affinity's Suite UIs fit on Mini's screen? What kind of work do you do on Ipad Mini? Do you find it more suitable for some tasks in particular? 

Kind Regards,
Maciej

I don’t have a problem really. It’s small of course, but zooming in or out solves most issues. Of course the desktop has no limitations, but I like to use the mini as I’m rarely at my desk. So it’s all a matter of need.

iPad Mini 6.  256GB.

Publisher. Designer. Photo for Mac, PC & iOS 

@Affinity-Inspiration