You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Suite Programs DMGs Will Not Open

In that I couldn't get Designer 2's dmg file to open and install, I updated to MacOS Ventura and downloaded and installed the app successfully from the Apple App Store. Although Designer open OK, I am not able to enter my license. Where do I go, when I have Designer open, to enter my license?

• Staff

if you haven't yet created an Affinity ID, you need to do so from the application you have purchased the universal license in. This registers the purchase with Affinity, and you can then sign into this ID in the other 2 apps, unlocking the app for use.

In your case, you need to return to Affinity Photo and select the 'My Account' option in the top right. In this dialog you should see an option to 'Register' the purchase with an Affinity ID, which will allow you to create an Affinity ID and link your purchase to it.

Once linked, you can now open Designer / Publisher, sign into your newly created Affinity ID and the purchase will be activated.

Lee

LeeThorpe; When I open my Suite programs, and click on the account button in the top right, I do NOT see a register button, but I do see a statement that this application is licensed to "me". Does that mean I am not in trial mode, but in my licensed product mode?