You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Trying to finad a way to replace a color with a specific color

Hi there thanks for your ATN, as the subject suggests, please see accompanying - I would like to apply the colour is the picker
but I can´t find anywhere to place it?

best wishes

ps the second image was done by trying to use recolour but again I couldn´t find a place to  replace the exact colour 

Capture-picker.PNG

painting_service_30blue.png

Capture-bluex.PNG

Put a Rectangle shape on top of the whole image then set it to your picker colour

Now run through the blend modes in the Layers panel for the rectangle and see if any give the results you want (or come close)

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

1 hour ago, gd-l said:

I couldn´t find a place to  replace the exact colour

A specific gray value of your image? – If you want to replace a certain colour or tonal range in a monochromatic image you would need to specify + limit your colouring, for instance with a pixel selection, a mask and/or an adjusted layer blend range curve.

For the colouring exist various options, aside an adjustment or an additional layer its also possibly to assign a fill colour to the image layer itself.

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

8 minutes ago, gd-l said:

Thanks for your replies. I´m sorry but I have tried to put a rectangle shape on the whole image but I can find no place to set it to picker colour ?

After you place the rectangle, select the small colour well just to the right of the colour picker in the colour panel.  (Shown as blue in your first screenshot in this thread)

This will then set the fill of the rectangle to that blue colour

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.