You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Feature requests

I haven't read all the posts so please forgive me if i'm duplicating others requests.

As a long time user of CorelDraw I would definitely like an import filter, (CDR) I do know this was requested by others but just wanted to emphasize the point. Export to dxf would also be a plus. Corel does do this but not too well.

I use Corel for CAD and would request architectural and engineering scaling, i.e. 1/4"=1'-0" etc. Duplicate with defined offset would also be a plus, linear and progressive.

Micro nudge with the arrow keys is important to fine tune positioning

Defined line types. This is requested by others and is included in your timeline

Object trace

I'm sure you have it, just haven't found it yet but rotation constraints at defined intervals i.e. 15 degree would be a must.

CorelDraw is the only program that stops me going all in with Apple so if this functionality could be incorporated I'd be a very happy puppy!!

There are many other features but these are a good beginning.

Hi audible, I'm with you on the CDR import filter... there are some major problems with export from CorelDraw in non-native formats then import into almost every vector app I've tried so far in the Mac world. I'm looking forward to the trials version (committing AUD$65 sight unseen won't happen LOL). (To staff) An accurate CDR import surely would win over heaps of people like us who are moving from Win to Mac. Add ten bucks to the price for it and I'd gladly pay it!  ;)