You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Digital Asset Management for AP?

Cant't argue with that. I rarely get beyond LR as I find ACR does most of what I need re editing and LR as a DAM suites my need (and especially so with a few plugins). If I require more then the round trip to PS is easy. I cannot see anything on the horizon (yet anyway) that will make me move away from that workflow but time is a strange beast!

Although to be fair with AP

I´m probably taking less than 10% of my photos in AP, but when I do I spend some time on them time wise it´s not 90%/10%.

Well Adobe is pretty nicely connected, PP is probably better than FCPX as well but at the moment I´m feeling strong with my software stuff without adobe (apart from bridge, bridge is just state of the art)

I mean how ridicules is it that one can´t do cross platform AI ID PS file transfer like AD/ AP (APub)....

(this really conflicts which the sentence three lines above but I think you know what I´m talking about)

C1 does not have HDR merging which I definitely find strange btw.