You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

program crash while moving an image

JoesB

Hi everyone, new here, so forgive me any mistakes.

For your information...
Was trying to make one of my first files in Publisher. Had a webpage with simple text and a few images. Tried to copy and paste text and images, to shorten the whole story and make it easier to read.
Copying text was fine. Copying first image too, but the second image somehow was copied, since there was a new layer. Couldn't see the picture. Retried several times. New added layers, not visible.
Then I started working with the text and creating styles. Worked fine. Placed a picture. Added more styles. Added a picture, but I guess the alignment was set to the centre. Part of the picture fell outside the page, so I moved it. The text became covered behind the picture. I tried to have the text wrap around the image, at that moment the program just simply crashed completely. Retried, same result.

Still unable to find the placed pictures. Deleted them, created a copy via Elements and placed the images as wanted.
For my problems with a Dutch dictionary I will search the forum first. As far as what I heave read, there were no solutions that worked for me, so will try a bit more.
Thank you.