You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello All, 

Can someone enlighten me to what I'm doing wrong here? Affinity Designer is changing the resolution of my exported image and I'm not sure why. I am exporting multiple items individually using the "Selection Only" command in Designer Persona. With each export the resolution scales to a whole number but the numbers are drastically different from what the Transform window shows. The scaling of the height is especially troubling. In the examples I provided the image scaled from a pixel height of 158.2 to 120. On another item the height scaled from 169 to 159. 

I'm not sure why this is happening, and any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  

Transform.png

Export Window.png

Edited by lb Cake
Clarification of Experience

I can confirm this deviation for APub. It happens regardless of a possibly scaled layout object size, I tried with 100, 75 and 200 % object size and the resulting deviation is always larger but also may vary in its scale.

Example, original width 544 px:
layout size 100 % –> export 555 px, 102 % –> + 2 %
layout size   75 % –> export 430 px, 79 % –> + 4 %
layout size 200 % –> export 1110 px, 204 % –> + 4 %

1285760357_exportselectionsizevarying.jpg.42b75a4ef5129e2459c23595635fe436.jpg

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1