You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Adjusted spacing/leading and now my text frame pops above the margin

Made some changes to my spacing, and now as you can see the text frame pops up above the margin of my master. I don't see a way to change all frame sizes in the document, and I sure don't want to do it manually. I can probably live with the text being a couple millimeters higher, but if there's a way to adjust this that would be great.

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 12.05.52 PM.png

Best practice is for there to be a Master Page with text frames for the bulk of the text in a publication. This way you can change the size of the the text frames on the Master Page and that change will occur on every page in the publication.

Margins are merely visual suggestions, they do not enforce anything on anything.

Bad news: Start over is quicker.

Easiest way to get all the text into proper sized Text frames is to make a pair of linked text frames on your Master Page Facing pages spread (Left and Right linked) and apply that to the page one in a new Facing page document. Now copy all the text from the old mismatched document and paste it into the Page one. There will be an overflow indicator on the bottom right of the text frame, hold down the shift key and click on that little triangle, wait while the new pages are made. 

You can also put page numbers on the the master page 

Copy and paste your pictures from the old document.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.