You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problem beim Platzieren von Bildern

Hallo,

ich muss mehrere Bilder auf einem Druckbogen platzieren. Das Problem ist, das die Bilder zwar DIN A3 sind aber unterschiedliche dpi haben.

Beim platzieren interpretiert der Publisher aber imer mit 300 dpi als Maß und somit ist mein Bild nicht mehr DIN A3. Die Bilder sind vom Kunden geliefert und eigentlich will ich die nicht noch einmal alle anpassen.

Gibt es hierfür eine Lösung?

Gruß Stefan

Gehen sie zu Dokument in Menu, wählen Sie 'Dokument Groesse Aendern'.  ihre gewünschte Bildgröße eingeben aber neu beproben (resample) abhaken. Die Qualität wird etwas nieder aber Sie bekommen Ihre gewünschte Größe.

Gruss

Willy

Entschuldigen Sie bitte mein schlechtes Deutsch!

Hi Willy

thank you for your reply, but I think you didn’t understand my problem.

I work in affinity publisher to prepare printing sheets.

When I place the pictures, publisher scales all pictures up to 300dpi, what causes a change in the image size. 

For example:

The picture we got is 42 x 29,7 cm (printing size) with 278 dpi,  after placing in publisher the size is 389,5 x 275,4 cm with 300dpi.

Can we stop affinity from scaling the pictures??

The problem with the pictures from pur customer is, that all have different dpi, and we don’t want to edit them all.

Greetings Stefan

16 minutes ago, Stefan Stöger said:

Can we stop affinity from scaling the pictures?

APu tries to be clever, sees the DPI of the image and scales it according to the document DPI. A way could be to place the images in picture frames of 42 x 29,7 cm. To make your work faster you could save the picture frame as an asset.

EDIT: I think you mean the image size is 389,5 x 275,4 mm not cm.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed