You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Fill pallets after last upgrade doesn't appear at time

RodBar

This is very annoying, yesterday I upgraded to Monterrey and continued working in some illustrations.

The first point is: I never had any issue with Affinity before, I think the software is so good that I totally forgot Adobe Illustrator, fact. It runs smoothly in my old and barely capable Mac (MacBook Pro Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015; 2,7 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB) for several years. Even in my other Macs that are even older.

Then I saw a pending update for affinity so obviously I applied it. Then almost all seems to work OK, with the exception of the color fill selection, that is making all process very annoying and slow. It doesn't reacts instantly to the clic and only pops after a useless 2 o 3 seconds wait... that simply annoying (and bad) please fix that.

I can add something before to go, from I don't remember which version, the app launch takes 5 or more fold to open. Was usual it opened almost instantly before, but from some versions ago it opens really slow. Same for Photo. I bought publisher too but honestly I almost never open it being Designer the most used of the 3 apps. That change in behavior wasn't so bad considering I almost have all time designer opened... so the process to open the app is almost just related to the moments I restart the laptop... eventually...