You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD 1.3.5.9 Exporting PDF issue

Hi,

I trying to finish a job but when I try to export the whole document with artboarts the modified images with pixel persona (shown at layers panel as pixel instead image) are hidden at final file.

It's doesn't matter if I export as PDF the whole document or just a selected page with pixel persona modifications. Always are hidden at exported file.

I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks

It's strange because I'm having a lot of problems with export PDF.

Now when I try to export a file shows me an advice that some unsupported effects will be rasterized.

But in other pages same effects are not being rasterized. Example text at index and inner pages or other items that just are copies, see inner pages symbols (rasterized) and last page symbols (non rasterized)

I attach you the exported PDF and source file.

I don't know what I'm doing bad.

That is not really simple to say, because rasterizing within a PDF often is not dependent on an object by itself, but by the relationship to other objects on the page.

What I can see when analyzing your PDF with Acrobat Pro: Sometimes a text box (not the text itself) overlaps an element with a shadow, what leads to a rasterized text box and so on.

Here we have an example, that Affinity Designer isn’t that advanced as for example the corresponding Adobe applications. Older versions of InDesign had to struggle with the same problems resulting out of the necessary of "flattening" all effects, which touch other elements and involve transparency in whatever appearance.

In these older days of InDesign it helps, if you put all text- or vector object hierarchically "over all elements, which introduce transparency into the document (shadows, opacity, glow, bevels and so on). This possibly may help too using Affinity Designer.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.