You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.10.0 issues

After upgrading to 1.10.0, I can't do any work on the iPad anymore.

1. App just constantly crashes. Even if I just switch to Pixel Persona, it crashes sometimes.
  2. Brushes are invisible in the studio. I have to guess them by name. And again, crashes after choosing some brushes.
  3. If I work in Designer and switch to another app (e.g., Music), then return to Designer, the app starts loading from the beginning, and all my progress on work is lost. I don't know if it is a current version bug or bug with history, but it isn't very comforting to see my work gone.
  4. I have to choose all brushes, erasers, colors repeatedly when I open my working document. This is highly annoying. Again, I don't know if it's a current version bug or was in previous versions.

• Staff

Hi elguapo,

1. If you can reproduce the crashes and have steps that allow you to reproduce them consistantly then please let us know. Unfortunately just 'it crashes sometimes' means we cannot investigate the cause of the crash.

2. If you can export and share the brushes that are crashing when you choose them we can take a look. The brush previews do load for me, but it does take a short amount of time to load a preview.

3. Unfortunately this is to be 'expected' and there isn't too much we can do about it this as iPadOS will terminate applications in the background to free up resources for other applications when required. The only thing I can suggest is to make sure you're saving often and reduce the Autosave time from the default of 5 minutes.

4. Again this isn't a bug, only the last used brush will be selected, and the Colour of the selected object will be displayed. This is the same as our desktop applications. If you would like to save your colours then it may be worth taking a look at the document palette of the 'Swatches' section of the Colour Studio.