You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hallo stokerg, leider das gleiche Ergebnis, Beta ersion funktioniert auch nicht. Ich habe 2 PC's .

Ist der Arbeitsspeicher RAM ein Faktor für die Funktion?? Auf meinem PC mit NVIDIA Grafikkarte laufen alle Programme, von Affinity

Photo, Designer und Publischer bisher ohne Probleme. Der zweite PC mit AMD Radeon Grafikkarte macht die Probleme.

• Staff
10 minutes ago, PGL said:

Photo, Designer und Publischer bisher ohne Probleme. Der zweite PC mit AMD Radeon Grafikkarte macht die Probleme.

Können Sie versuchen, sicherzustellen, dass Ihre Grafikkartentreiber auf dem neuesten Stand sind, und sogar eine Neuinstallation durchführen und dann versuchen, die Beta-Version erneut zu starten.

@PGL

2 hours ago, PGL said:

Can Win10 be responsible for the problem?

Possibly.  But your AMD Radeon Graphics Card drivers could also be the problem!   Exactly which card do you have and which driver version are you running?

You can see my computer spec in my signature below.  For my AMD Radeon R7 360 card I am running driver and software version 21.3.1.  I'm pretty certain this is NOT the latest but, earlier this year, when I updated to whatever was then the latest version of that software, Affinity Photo would not start on my system.  Only reverting those drivers to the version I now have would allow it to open.

Interestingly, the installed Radeon Software Control Panel tells me the software is up to date but I know that there have been at least two or three newer version releases in the past month or so.

HTH

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

@PGL

When I downgraded the driver for my card - by uninstalling the one that was then installed and then downloading and installing the last one that had "worked" (21.3.1) - I regained full use of ALL my Affinity apps, and all of my other software, including some pretty high-end video and audio editing apps, seemed to continue to work without a problem.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.