You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Expanding the studio width in Export persona gives... well, you have to watch the video.

The only thing I did that's unusual is dragging the width of the studio to be able to see the dimensions I'm typing in.

I had entered values into these fields prior to drag-expanding. The first variation seems to work ok, the second on these slices does not.

macOS 11.4 (20F71), AD 1.9.3, MBP 2018 32GB/Radeon Pro Vega 20, external monitor.

* moving the AD editor window to the main screen does not make the problem go away

* Shrinking the studio does not make the problem change (though I don't know what the exact original width is)

* Resetting Studio lost my values in that variation but did not set the editing field back to the full visible width

* No, I haven't tried to repro this from a clean start (yet) because I'm trying to get work out under a deadline

* However, deleting that variation and adding another for the same slice while the studio is expanded *does* allow proper editing.

Screen capture of the oddness attached.

https://bmb.photos | Focus: The unexpected, the abstract, the extreme on screen, paper, & other physical outputTools: macOS (Primary: Ventura, MBP2018), Canon (Primary: 5D3), iPhone (Primary: 14PM), Nikon Film Scanners, Epson Printers

• Staff

Hi Brad Brighton,

I've had a little try of this myself and it looks like the second value is not disappearing correctly when you're editing each section. Arrowing between the values seems to only show each individual comma separated value, but leaves the whole string partially in view leading to the confusion.

Would it be possible for you to attach a copy of the file shown in your video with the slices intact so I can be sure I'm getting the same with your document please?

Hi @Sean P

Sorry, I lost track of this over the week. Here is what I have. 

-brad

2021_cc_rally.afdesign

https://bmb.photos | Focus: The unexpected, the abstract, the extreme on screen, paper, & other physical outputTools: macOS (Primary: Ventura, MBP2018), Canon (Primary: 5D3), iPhone (Primary: 14PM), Nikon Film Scanners, Epson Printers