You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello. Could someone help me? I am exporting an image to be used on Instagram and Facebook but the red always comes out with very bad quality as I can see. I've tried saving in JPG, PNG but it didn't help. Would I have a tutorial on how to export images to social networks without losing quality? I thank you all.

Instagram.png

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, @janiltosouza. :)

Are you exporting the image with the recommended pixel dimensions? It will probably be resampled anyway, but the result is likely to be worse if it also has to be resized.

Use PNG if possible. JPEG is a ‘lossy’ format, even at the highest quality setting, and it deteriorates each time you resave or resample.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

Hi Janiltosouza,

If possible could you provide a copy of the Affinity project file so I can try exporting at me end?

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

On 5/21/2021 at 6:43 AM, Callum said:

Hi Janiltosouza,

If possible could you provide a copy of the Affinity project file so I can try exporting at me end?

Thanks

C

When I export and view on the computer it is in great quality but when I put it on social media the quality is very bad especially on Instagram. I'm sending you a file with the same colors that I used. I did the try putting it on the Instagram profile picture and the red one has a bad quality.

Tela.png

Logo.afdesign

Edited by janiltosouza