You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Paid Twice

Hi,

As I'm a new Macbook pro owner, I had to purchase the Affinity for mac versions that I had previously purchased for PC. No problem there, totally understand. However, when I bought the Mac version here on the Affinity site, it would not install properly on my M1 system. So I tried to download it through the Mac app store, but it charge my account yet again... Is there a way to be refunded for one of the payments? I have proof of purchase for both time... Thank you in advance!

The App Store version was paid through PayPal, so I cannot find the correct number for a refund. This is really frustrating... I really do love Affinity and am/was happy to get the Mac version, but I really didn't want to pay for it 3 times in total... Twice for the MacBook version... 😞