You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Brush license to create photos on stock sites (shutterstock) etc.

Hello.

Lately I am working selling my photos on stock sites like shutterstock.

In the beginning I made my creations in photoshop but I tried Affinity Photo and I'm very impressed by that.

I have bought some brushes from the affinity store and I have downloaded all the new overlays that come with version 1.9 and I have read the terms of use that exist for each of them.

I want to be okay without violating the terms of use

My question is if i can use the brushes i bought along with the new overlays for the images I create and then sell to microstock sites.

I will attach two images, one image is the example of the type of images I create and the other image is the terms of use of the brushes I bought.

In the example I sent there are many layers of different purchased brushes to create this cloud

I hope to get some help from someone who knows.

Image example:

181865848_TestImage.jpg.e2329a83f143dc43f0431a6fbe472e85.jpg

license:

license.thumb.jpg.9ab98da8c4f803fb06c26548416e73fe.jpg

• Staff

Hi @Ilias, welcome to the Agfinity forum.

Yes, you are permitted to create works that are transmitted publicly, uploaded, distributed or rented for any commercial purpose.

Any spelling or grammatical errors found in the above post are deliberate and included to boost the self-esteem of those who spot them.

Thank you very much @Stevens for your answer.

This is the first time I have worked this way and I want to be sure to avoid any problems in the future. 

I searched here to find answers to a similar issue but I did not find anything similar and I decided to open a new topic that might help others who have a similar question as mine.

The affinity team is doing a very good job and I am very excited about it.

Keep up the good works.