You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Brush Bundles for Affinity Photo iPad

Hi @MEB,

Thank you for your quick response. I am definitely talking about items from the Affinity Store. The specific bundles I am considering are “Mystical Lights”, “Xenon Brush Pack”, and “Smoke & Cloud Brushes”. Will those work in Affinity Photo for iPad?

Thanks again!

On 1/27/2021 at 1:15 PM, MEB said:

Hi @eaglenws,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
There may be issues with some bundles/items. Can you be a bit more specific please? Are you referring to bundles/assets sold in the Affinity Store or somewhere else? If in the Affinity Store, which itms/bundles are you interested specifically?

Hi there,

I'm relatively new to the Affinity products too and I'm interested in the following bundle from the Affinity store: "ChalkDust by Ian Barnard"

Will it work on my iPad too, if I buy and download it on my desktop? I have Affinity Designer installed both on my Mac and on the iPad.

Will my iPad automatically "know" that I downloaded the new bundle or do I have to do something to let the iPad know about my newest purchase? Or maybe start a new document with the new chalk-brushes, safe it and then open it via iCloud on the iPad?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

18 minutes ago, eaglenws said:

@Dochgu,

I am a new user of Affinity Photo fo riPad, so I do not know the answer to your question. I suggest that you start a new discussion to ask your questions. That way one of the Affinity admins will see it and respond.

Thank you, @eaglenws

I thought my question fits perfectly to this thread without starting a new discussion. 😉 I guess we will see if @MEB will read my questions too and respond to it.