You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Right panels disappear when going to non-Separated mode

I just installed 1.9.0.14 and when looking at another issue in which Sean had asked me to try a test using non-Separated mode I find that when switching from Separated mode to non-separated mode I lose all panels.  The view>studio has no check marks.  Going back to separated mode the panels are back as they had been.  Toggling back and forth causes the studio to be populated and empty.  I'm guessing the studio info for separated and non-separated modes are stored in two separate places.  Running mac sierra.

556231077_ScreenShot2021-01-09at8_02_43AM.png.f256ee2d6a4b57f4cdf0f3cb9cbd4f9e.png

1502219316_ScreenShot2021-01-09at7_51.00AMcopy.png.5d8860882bbdc85d19a37fc1dff663de.png

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

I just thought I'd add, that yes clicking on reset studio will get it back.  The problem is that any changes made to the panel in one mode will not be carried over to the other mode.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

• Staff
On 1/9/2021 at 4:14 PM, Gear maker said:

I just thought I'd add, that yes clicking on reset studio will get it back.  The problem is that any changes made to the panel in one mode will not be carried over to the other mode.

This is intentional - they are two separate modes so have their own studio layouts. They also don't share the same set of Studio Presets either.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.