You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Lock en unreadable file on Publisher

emessel

Hello

I'm rather upset as it is the second time I encounter the same problem with Publisher (the previous was a couple of years ago though).

I wouldn't save my document (I don"t remember what reason -silly- it gave me), then the software wouldn't close (it had frozen) and when I tried to open the document again, impossible to couldn't retrieve it. Hence I've lost all my work. 

Please find attached the error message that appears when I try to open it and the document itself.

Best regards, 

Emilie

Capture d’écran 2020-12-10 à 15.47.56.png

Cosses & Shapes.afpub

• 4 weeks later...

Fair enough.

Though if you can't do anything it's a major problem, as it's not the first time and I'm sure I'm not the only one to whom it happens.

I do really hope you'll manage to save it and fix this problem. 

I would also think it would be quite fair as to offer me the iPad version when it'll be available.

Regards

Emilie

PS; I don't know what an ETA means…

17 minutes ago, userem7803 said:

I don't know what an ETA means

Literally "estimated time of arrival," which is usually in the context of travel, but it is often used less literally for other circumstances. Here, the meaning is that Gabe cannot provide any estimated time for how soon a fix may be released.