You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I've tried every setting and I'm not able to print my images in actual size. I need them to be exatly as shown on screen so my cricut can cut them correctly. I'm able to do this on photoshop so it isn't my printer.  I'm just printing a4 size picture and paper but with 100% scale it still zooms in atleast half cm, same with all the other Fit types. Why isn't there an option for actual size??

win10 version1.8.5.703, just bought

b94098fb7e4cba19717769dbac5dfd10.png

IMG_20201126_150207.jpg

• Staff

Hi Elxu,

Welcome to the forums :)

If you Print to PDF is the page cut off?  If possible could you provide a copy of the file in question? I can provide a private like if you would rather not post it publicly :)

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Hi Callum!

That sounded really promising but still the same issue. I exported it as PDF(for printing) and opened the pdf with mozilla, picture looked as in affinity but tried prionting multiple times through mozilla it's still cutting the edges. Double checked all mozillas printing settings which were scale 100% ( which has worked before also). Hope you can figure it out!

forest_friends.afphoto

Not @Callum but me

Your rectangle4 dimensions from the transform panel are
19.2  171.4  31  235

I have printed this on a simple Epson and have measured
19.8  171.2  31.4  235.0

So I suspect your printer settings. There isn't some odd margin setting by any chance?

PrinterOops.png

Microsoft Windows 11 Home, Intel i7-1360P 2.20 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Intel Iris Xe
Affinity Photo - 24/05/20, Affinity Publisher - 06/12/20, KTM Superduke - 27/09/10

I almost answered headstrong that it couldn't be my printer setting since i use the same ones with photoshop.

Then I also tried to print the rectangle and the black dots with my b/w laser printer which doesn't print all the way to the edges but i could see that the remainings of the dots were on the correct spot.

I bit my pride and started testing more with the printer settings and ticked off "borderless" which is totally counter logical and it worked. Similarily to the laser printer it leaves white edges but atleast it is on the correct placings so it doesn't matter plus it doesn't affect my cuttings.

So thank you for making me doubt myself! Hah. Now i won't have to return it and I don't need to lose my hair over photoshop crashing! @David in Яuislip