You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

google nik - feature request

not sure where to submit a feature request: I can only send 1 image to google nik at a time. When I am finished in google nik I have to reopen it again for every new image. Is there a way they could add this to a future upgrade? Not sure if it's the same with other plugins?  Thanks.

Nik plugins, like almost all .8bf plugins, will only work on one image at a time. The Nik HDR plugin will only accept one image in AP (although it will accept multiple images as a standalone). Why should you want to open multiple images in a plugin?

My guess is that this is true for .8bf plugins in other software. I used to have Photoshop with the Nik Google plugins and the HDR pluging worked, but this was through Automation rather than the usual plugin interface. AP does not support any other kind of plugin other than .8bf.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630