You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Not loading PSD files from the Cloud

Yesterday I’ve got a new iPad Pro 12” and today I started Affinity Photo and made a drawing. I saved the file as a psd as I always do. Put it in the Cloud at al the other psd files. So far so good. I searched for an other psd file I made at the older iPad and wanted to download this file in Affinity Photo but all the psd files are “dark” and are not downloadable. Also the file I made today is dark. I’ve checked the preferences and they are the same as at my other, old, iPad 12”. At that old device I can download and use  the psd files as usual. Please, please help me!!!!!

i’ve just checked at Affinity Designer and also here these psd files are not downloadable. I’ve tryed ProCreate and I can download the psd files as usual.

iMac 27", iPad Pro 12,9", Apple Pencil.

On 11/6/2020 at 4:32 PM, Ashcat_ said:

Yesterday I’ve got a new iPad Pro 12” and today I started Affinity Photo and made a drawing. I saved the file as a psd as I always do. Put it in the Cloud at al the other psd files. So far so good. I searched for an other psd file I made at the older iPad and wanted to download this file in Affinity Photo but all the psd files are “dark” and are not downloadable. Also the file I made today is dark. I’ve checked the preferences and they are the same as at my other, old, iPad 12”. At that old device I can download and use  the psd files as usual. Please, please help me!!!!!

i’ve just checked at Affinity Designer and also here these psd files are not downloadable. I’ve tryed ProCreate and I can download the psd files as usual.

Can you save your files in .afphoto format ok? Did your problems start after you installed an Adobe app? If so try removing the Adobe app or use the Affinity native .afphoto format for saving your work that you want to return to.

My dad always told me, a bad workman always blames their tools….

Just waiting for Ronny Pickering…..

Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 1.10 and 2.4 on macOS Sonoma 14 on M1 Mac Mini 16GB 1TB
Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 1.10 and 2.4 on Windows 10 Pro. Deceased
Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 2.4 on M1 iPad Pro 11” on iPadOS 17.4 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityForiPad

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto/

The hardest link to find https://affinity.help

Thank you so much for the answer. I had Adobe Fresco installed too so I removed that app and now I can download the psd files but when I install Fresco again, the problem is back, psd files are not downloadeble. 
I do need Fresco sometimes also Procreate and that’s why I save my paintings as a psd.

For now I can use Affinity but is there a possibillity to use both programms?