You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

These are just some questions I have and are NOT to be taken as an endorsement of this app in any manner.

I noticed a new app on the MAS called “Tutorial for Affinity Photo” and so I took a quick look at its ‘table of contents’. It did not appear to be very comprehensive at all but seemed as if it would cover what might be needed to perform the most basic ‘one-layer’ edits. Perhaps it could be something for someone who has done no further editing than what can be done in Apple's Photos, for example.

Has anyone here downloaded this? Do you feel it could be useful for those who might be new to editing and who have posted wanting to find tutorials that ‘start from scratch’? I do not have a need for it, and have many other uses for my 95 SEK, and therefore will not be downloading it but I would be interested to know what anyone who did have (and need) it thought of it. Both for the benefit of those who are looking for such and in the event that the same developers ever offer a tutorial for Affinity Designer (which I could possibly make use of).

Again, I am just asking about this and have neither an affiliation with the group who made this app nor a desire to promote it whatsoever. Just a 'heads up' and a bit of curiosity on my part.

For me those kinda tutorials or courses are interested but I'm just smart enough to understand where to buy those so I really benefit from good/quality video's and 'teachers' who really know what they are talking about.

The video's inside the app mentioned above are very basic and kinda like plain tutorials. You can watch them for free on YouTube or here on the forums I would never pay for quality like that. But solid/professional created video's like Lynda.com does, explaining you how the app works, where to find all the tools and buttons is really my thing, I'd pay for that.

Hardware
 Mac mini (late-2014), 2.6GHz, 16GB RAM, Intel Iris 5100 Graphics  iPad Air 16GB White

Software I love, and you should get :wink:
Affinity Desinger - Affinity Photo - Sketch - Coda - CodeKit - iA Writer - Dropbox - 1Password