You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I opened it in Photo and it was dreadful. There was no width/ height definition so Photo zoomed in to about 600% and it was very fuzzy. I introduced width="667px" height="667px" so it looked ok but Photo is not my choice of vector image editor

Anyway:

3 of the paths didn't have a final Z

Photo doesn't cope with class definitions like this
<style>
.c {fill: none}
.c, .d, .g, .h, .i, .l, .o, .p, .s, .t, .u, .v, .w {stroke: #45413c;stroke-linejoin: round;}
.c, .d, .g, .h, .i, .o, .p, .s, .t, .u, .v, .w {stroke-linecap: round;}

each class needs to be defined individually eg
.c {fill: none; stroke: #45413c;stroke-linejoin: round; stroke-linecap: round;}
.d {stroke: #45413c;stroke-linejoin: round; stroke-linecap: round;fill: #00dba8}
.g {stroke: #45413c;stroke-linejoin: round; stroke-linecap: round;fill: #8cffe4}

If you save it from Photo they will be written into inline styles for each element and the <style> definition goes

Photo really ought to read css as above since it's perfectly legal even if it chooses not to write it

Microsoft Windows 11 Home, Intel i7-1360P 2.20 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Intel Iris Xe
Affinity Photo - 24/05/20, Affinity Publisher - 06/12/20, KTM Superduke - 27/09/10