You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Convert fill mode of selected objects from 'Gradient' to 'Color'

Is it possible to convert a selection of object from being filled by a gradient to a constant color. The color can either be one of the stop colors of the gradient or – even better – the average color of the object.

Is something like this possible? I would like to simplify an illustration, which has a lot of very weak gradients, which could easily be simplified with constant colors.

• Staff

In Affinity Photo, with the gradient area selected I would create a new Pixel Layer and then simply use the Flood Fill Tool to fill the selected area with the colour of your choice. Without seeing the image It's hard to see what you're working with :)

@Gear maker that is actually working, but I have to do it for each object individually, which might end up in a lot of work. Is there a way to change the fill mode for multiple selected objects. If I do this your way, all objects get filled with white and not their average color.

• Staff

If you select all the layers from the Layers Panel or press CMD + A, you'll be able to change the colour of all objects in one go. Or hold down shift when selecting objects to select multiple objects. You can then change their colour in one go.