You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Photo Browser / Collections Function Needed

Congratulations on the development of an excellent software. Affinity has one shortcoming though from my perspective, that I look for in ANY application. Affinity Photo lacks a photo browser to access photos freely from a flowing stream, like in Lightroom, or Enlighten for iPhone. When editing, I like to freely have access to multiple images in a thumbnail, matrix type display or at least a media strip at the bottom or side. This allows for easy access to multiple media data items rather then having to open photos one-by-one, drill down to a resource location, load the file, begin to edit the file, then rewind, and repeat the process for the next photo. Even Apple's basic photos.app allow for multiple photos access for edit and to save to LR-type collections.

Jerry S.

Tokyo, Japan