You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer Beta - grid not return to normal

Probably doing something wrong at my end however, created new print document in Designer Beta; standard 1 cm grid with 10 subdivisions, changed to Isometric grid (which is cool), went to select Normal grid (which I hope would be the standard horizontal & vertical grid) and no change. Stayed on Isometric. Does change to all other grids when selected but not to back to standard grid.

Am I doing something wrong here to get back to a "standard" horizontal/vertical grid from an Isometric?

Leigh, thanks for the reply - the automatic grid selection does work however, not meant as a criticism but as an observation that without seeking out the "workaround" the most obvious solution to getting back to the Standard grid is to use the drop-down where one (I) selected the Isometric grid instead of the Standard grid.

All other grids can be selected and reselected from within this drop-down, except for the return to the Standard grid. It is a shame that for consistency selecting all grids cannot be completed from within the same selection drop-down options.

Cool grids though :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.