You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Shortcuts of affinity photo

The brackets keys [  ] change brush size depending on the keyboard one has. I have both the wireless and the wired Apple keyboards but they are Swedish layout which does not have the dedicated brackets keys so the shortcut will not work for me - I must use Alt + ( or ) to get brackets.

From what I have read, this is something for which the developers are currently working towards a solution.

Edit: Oops!, MEB types more quickly than I.

Thanks MEB, that is very helpful - question on the pdf, though - it has the Photo persona, then the Liquefy persona two times, then advanced text, then trackpad shortcuts. There are no shortcuts for the Develop persona.   Did they mean to have Liquefy in there twice, or is that a mistake?

Also, in a thread in the questions section (https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/11486-flip-golden-spiral/), on how to cycle the position of the golden ratio crop guides around,  the answer was to use shift-O.  That shortcut (are there others?) that uses the shift key doesn't seem to be represented in this document.  Thanks!