You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Mojave - can't install Designer or Photo from AppStore

Hi!

I've bought Affinity Photo and Designer via AppStore few years ago. I see both of them in my purchases but when I try to install them (click on cloud icon) the spinner appears but nothing happens. I've tried to wait for a long time, nothing changes.

MacPro 5.1, OSX Mojave.

There is no info why apps can't be installed. I have them installed on Yosemite (previous system I've used). Is that possible that there is no way to install them on new system if they exist on other one even if I don't use them?

Any help will be great.

• Staff

The apps can be installed on macOS Mojave from the Mac App Store, it's something we don't have any issues with and a process we have little control over. If you have any reference to the apps in the Applications Folder, please drag to the Trash. Next logout of the App Store ID used to purchase and do a restart of your system. Once rebooted log back into the App Store and go to the Purchased section and click the cloud icon as before to begin the download.