You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sorry, but I just want to get this confirmed.

I can zoom out with ALT + LMB - but not with a ALT + pen-tap?

It is quite confusing since the icon turns to a zoom-out icon but switch to a zoom-in icon when tapped - and that is just trolling. I thought was a common zoom out standard with a pen. ALT + pen tap. 

Figured it out. Disabled Windows Ink in preferences/tools. I also could not select with the pen tapping - like items/strokes to edit. The tap simple didn't work with "window ink" on.  

When you have disabled Windows Ink and restarted - you have to reactivate the pressure in the controller roll down everytime you start a new project  ..or do you?

This whole Windows Ink is a massive bug in my opinion. For example, using my ancient Wacom Intuos 3, I disable using Windows Ink in the Wacom Tablet Properties. Then have it checked to use in Affinity Photo. I can use the pen with almost all functions including the pressure sensitivity. However I can't use the pen to right-click select. It also does not work as you suggested, using the ALT+Tap to zoom out. I've been just using the zoom tool and then dragging Right to zoom in, and dragging left to zoom out, no modifier key used. But doing as you said, with Windows Ink disabled in Affinity Photo, and the enabling the pressure sensitive, I can ALT+Tap to zoom out with the zoom tool. 🤔

If I have Windows Ink checked in both the Wacom properties and Affinity Photo, then it's pretty much useless for me.

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD