You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't edit hyperlink

18 hours ago, balqan said:

missing from the menu.

Currently to edit an existing hyperlink use the context menu: right-click on the link. – This is an already reported and logged issue:

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

Your search experience illustrates the advantage of a meaningful and precise topic title. The easy accessible option to edit an unclear title afterwards  ("menu item disappeared") isn't used very often.

Yes, the forums help is a little tricky and occasionally hard to understand, often it helps to play around with the search options e.g. by adding/deleting single keywords (to avoid the expression limitation of the "and/or" option) or a date or author search etc. – Also these search issues are known and were discussed some months ago but are limited by the forums software (non Serif).

Sometimes you may experience faster or better results by searching via an internet search engine: Enter your keywords and add   site:forum.affinity.serif.com  before pressing the return key. Depending on the search engine you may even get results for a fuzzy search, whereas in the forums search a mistyped keyword wouldn't find the expected, if it's not also misspelled in the posting, too (which of cause happens). With a search on just   site:serif.com   you will also get results in articles, help or tutorials.

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

Thanks a lot, Thomaso! As an insider, would you mind taking a look at my previous post. I'm not sure if it's an Affinity issue, or if it's an issue with the pictures I used. I might have miss placed my topic in the forum, it started out as a question and when I figured out the solution, I realized that it could be a bug. 

I can't share the original picture on the forum because of privacy issues, but I don't mind sending your team the picture through a private channel. 

Thanks.