You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Installing Affinity Photo On A Second Computer

I've been using Affinity Photo on the same computer for a couple of years and would like to install it on a second computer, thus having two to use.  I did a search on the subject but it didn't find anything.  Both computers are Win 10.  Any help would be appreciated.

As long as you own or control both computers, and no one but is using either for commercial purposes, just go ahead and install on the second computer.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Thanks to both of you for the replies.  I'm happy that I can download and install Affinity Photo to a second computer that I own and isn't used for any commercial activity.  However, I cannot find how to do the download and installation.  The instructions that I found simply don't work in this case.  I do not have the original order invoice after all this time but do have the order number, product key, password, and user name from when i originally purchased and installed Affinity Photo on my first computer.  If anyone can point me in the right direction of download and install Affinity Photo on my second computer I would be grateful.

You should find the Downloads in your account at the Affinity Store, at https://affinity.store/account/downloads

Or, alternatively, at https://store.serif.com/update/windows/photo/1/

Or, you could just copy the installer file from your first computer to your second, if you still have it.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1