You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export cmyk gradient to pdf (error) its converted to grayscale

Hi, i make some gradients in cmyk, but, when i export to pdf to print, some copys of the same image are converted in grayscale, 

before:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1wh3wkikko2xw3u/before.png

after:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o6gwcvg5u859hep/after.png

¿Some idea to fixed this?    (i use affinity designer 1.8 in mac)

The leafs, all are copies from the same element.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zv595zrs9x54f1l/see.png

😰

after.png

before.png

see.png

omarvelazquez [Graphic Designer]

· OS X 10.9.5 (13F34),  2.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB ·Wacom Intuos 3·

www.eslogodesign.com             facebook.com/omarvelazquez.comics       twitter.com/omarvelazquez     facebook.com/eslogodesign

• Staff

Hi omarvelazquez :)

Sorry to see this! This certainly is a strange issue that I've not seen previously. 

Could you please upload a copy  of your .afdesign file to the following link for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/request/2F0iYsjSyjPH9B3HH0QR

Once this has been done, please reply here to let me know and provide a screenshot of your Export settings, including the 'More' options.

Many thanks in advance!

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

HI!  here the original file and the screenshot,  thanks !!!

Captura de pantalla 2020-02-28 10.18.34.png

bio carta curvas.afdesign

· OS X 10.9.5 (13F34),  2.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB ·Wacom Intuos 3·

www.eslogodesign.com             facebook.com/omarvelazquez.comics       twitter.com/omarvelazquez     facebook.com/eslogodesign

More options.

Captura de pantalla 2020-02-28 10.24.21.png

Hi, i turn of, advanced feautures, the document its exported in color but, u can see the error in the leaves.

Very thanks for ur help.

(attach file)

bio_carta_curvas.pdf

Hi, i export again, with PDF/X-1 and CMYK (especified) and all be OK,   😁

Very thanks, the trouble its fixed!

bio_carta_curvas.pdf