You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

HSL: When targeting colors, points on wheel disappear, color selected turns black

HI all,

I'm trying to restore some old scanned color photo negatives, I have yellow/brown stains on causasian skin and am trying to dial in the stain color selection with HSL....

However, when trying to adjust the falloff areas and the inner selection areas to narrow down the color range, quite often, the individual dots will suddenly disappear as I'm adjusting, and sometimes many of them disappear and the color family circle I'm working with, turns black.

Am I doing something wrong here or is this a bug?

I'm on OS X Catalina, Mac Pro....I get the same result when I'm using a mouse or the Wacom tablet and pen....

Screen shots attached...

HTH,

C

Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 10.53.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 12.24.07 PM.png

• Staff

Hi cayenne,

Welcome to the forums :)

This is a known issue however we originally believed this only occurs when using sidecar is that a feature you are using?

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.