You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Race Helmet Designs Done In Affinity Photo

WorthIt

So I was browsing my hard-drive last week and came across some old race helmets designs I'd created way back in 2012. The 1st design below won a monthly award on racedepartment.com, the 3rd won praise from Rage Designs last week, SOOO, I decided to make some more.

HelmetLiveries3.thumb.jpg.13ed3749bcbdfcd806b283989ec0f854.jpg

The first new designs I created this week (after some test/practice creations) were the The Colombians. I like the colours here but the finish isn't quite right.

HelmetLiveriesColombia.thumb.jpg.e17d462354efae2c53b8323dd3fec7c8.jpg

A few days later I cracked on and made The Spaniard design. Nice colours but the design doesn't QUITE work, (I don't think so anyway), but over-all I really like it nonetheless. 💪

HelmetLiveriesSpain.thumb.jpg.1414161cb26c5826021fb9170480aec2.jpg

Then yesterday/today I created an alternative design based on Robert Kubica's helmets.

HelmetLiveryRobertKubica.thumb.jpg.cd6a2550f0554bd02cf1d4045fadc0e0.jpg

Tonight, I just finished this Italian inspired design. Not for any one racer per se but just as a general theme. *Below.

HelmetLiveryItalianJob.thumb.jpg.482446fb8a49344db4344ac2b723ef9b.jpg

I'll be creating more designs over the next few weeks. Be sure to follow me on Twitter if you like what you see and remember to tell anyone you know who's into motorsport (2 wheels or 4,. or 3 even!). 😎

I'd be happy to hear from anyone who might also want a custom design for a lid. Message me!

Thanks Affinity Photo! Great software! Hands down a better value investment than the other well known image editor!