You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Master change in double page spread

When you have a master applied (with pagenumbers) to a double page spread (A4) and you want to remove the master from one of the pages in this spread, this is the little problem i encounterted:

1. got to the wanted double page icon in the page studio

2. click on the page where you wnat to disable the masterpage, only one page is selected

3. right click on the selected page and choose 'clear masters'. Nothing happens on the real page, the page number doen't disappear

4. scroll your document  so that the page number scrolls of the screen. Now scroll back so you can see the page number. Now it is removes as intended.

When you do the same for the 2 page spread (2 pages are selected) the page number disappears immediatly after removing the masters.

32 minutes ago, Lieven said:

4. scroll your document  so that the page number scrolls of the screen.

Works also if you zoom in or out. Seems to be a render problem. If I try your recipe on the next spread, the master elements are instantly removed. This seems to be fixed in beta 1.8.0.556.

Edit: Hmm, overlooked that we are already in the beta forum. What is your version? First I tried with 1.7.3.481.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.