You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

no dialog boxes or blue nesting lines

craigjonboy

Hi, I contacted you a while back,  I’m still having problems with AP, the blue nesting vertical and horizontal lines are not showing and the save dialog and adjustment layers dialog boxes are are appearing on other screens and not on AP screen. The only way I can view them is to go to Mission Control and then jump back to AP. You said last time I contacted you that it could be that I’m using third party apps including Pixave D.A.M. I have now deleted them but the problem continues. I have however tried my old 2013 iMac with a cracked screen with all the same software including the apps I was using on my new mac with no problems at all, apart from it being a little slow. I am getting a little frustrated as I would like to use AP on my my new iMac.

Both Macs are running OS catalina.

Cheers

Craig

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hey craigjonboy,

I've been over your old posts and noticed Gabe asked you for a screen recording. Unfortunately, Dropbox doesn't let us know and we have to rely on the user letting us know.

The only way we can get the adjustment dialog to move is to ctrl+left arrow or or ctrl+right arrow and the active dialog follows you. Or we can drag it, switch using f3 and it will come over that way. Ctrl+arrow keys will bring it back to the one we want but it will stay behind if we instead use the f3 to move.

Does this sound like something you might do—actively switch between desktops on a regular basis?