You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Scope Waveform monitor not responding

So I just opened a Galaxy Note 9 image and created a pixel layer to do some inpainting, I decided to check the RGB Waveform and switched from Intesity to RGB but the scope is not changing. Also trying to make a freehand selection for Inpainting on the edge of the canvas but I only get a small portion of what I'm trying to select (I am trying to select by going outside the canvas as well). I seems this has something to do with my second monitor as well, I noticed that when I dragged Photo to my Laptop Monitor and changed to a different window and went back to my document the RGB Waveform came back. I'm using a top of the line Asus Gaming Laptop with i7-8750 and Geforce GTX 1060 video card.

• Staff

Hi BluestarCK,

I've not run into this issue with the Waveform before but there was a similar issue with the Histogram here that had stopped updating.  The user resolved that by updating his graphics card drivers, so that would be worth a try.  Even if you have the latest drivers installed, a clean reinstall of them would be the 1st thing i suggest to try.

If that doesn't help, please get back to me :)